Monday, June 8, 2009

Park City






We're making use of our timeshare this week up in Park City Ut. From what I can tell we're here the week before the Summer Season officially begins so things aren't quite up and running yet. To some this might not mean a good time is to be had. As for me I love it. The resort is not overcrowded, there aren't people everywhere and things are simply quiet and enjoyable.






The only down side to the vacation so far is the weather. Scattered thunderstorms and mid 60's. I like the weather but it limits what we can do outside which is providing some kids with severe cabin fever. Not to mention we didn't really pack for this weather. I didn't even bring a jacket. Not very Smart.






We walked through the 'village' last night and got some good pics of Grace being Grace.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Thanks for taking me along with you! It wouldn't hurt to put some pictures of you and Katie up too!